NHRC-10 Advanced Repeater Controller
The NHRC-10 Advanced Repeater Controller represents the current
state-of-the-art in repeater controller design. It utilizes
the latest technology available to provide maximum functionality
with the lowest number of parts, resulting in very reliable
operation. The NHRC-10 continues the NHRC tradition of
products with an exceptional price/performance ratio.
The NHRC-10 includes powerful functionality formerly reserved for
much more expensive controllers, at an affordable price. This
advanced functionality includes frequency-agile
remote-base control of ICOM HF radios, (including the
IC-706 Mk II G,) a phone patch that supports
individual exchange enable/disable for four area codes, true
speech prompts and IDs, a user audio check feature, and six voice
mailboxes for club announcements, user-to-user messenging, etc.
Click image to view a bigger picture.
- True Speech
- Four real speech ID messages you record yourself.
- Three real speech tail messages you record yourself.
- More than 90 real speech canned words used for controller messages and prompts.
- Speech can be custom recorded for local language support.
- Six-slot Voice Mailbox.
- Audio Test Mode records user's audio and replays to user.
- Full-duplex autopatch.
- 250 Autodial slots.
- Support for up to 16 area codes with grant/deny access control to each exchange.
- Ten emergency autodial slots.
- "Reverse Patch" & DTMF control over telephone.
- Dedicated DTMF receiver for telephone control.
- Link Port
- Allows remote base, link radio, or slave repeater to be connected.
- Unique courtesy tones indicate link/remote base status.
- Link port can have DTMF control.
- CI-V control of most Icom HF radios, including the IC-706 MkII G,
provides a frequency-agile remote base.
- Other Features
- Separate control receiver audio input with dedicated DTMF receiver.
- DTMF receiver is available for link port if control receiver is not installed.
- LiTZ & 911 message support.
- Will play dedicated voice message in response to LiTZ or 911 tones
to tell user how to use emergency autodials, what other repeater to
- Transmitter Fan Control Output.
- 13 timers.
- Over 70 control operator functions.
- Five saved setup states.
- Real sine wave audio tones.
- DTMF access mode.
- "Carrier," "Carrier and CTCSS," and "Carrier or CTCSS" access modes.
- Granular security allows tailored control operator access.
- DTMF pad test.
- Jumper-selectable audio de-emphasis for main and link receivers.
||Assembled and Tested
Advanced Repeater Controller
|Special Order Only
||Rack Mount Cabinet
||OUT OF STOCK
||8-channel digital output board
||Special Order Only
|Shipping & Handling
||See Shipping Info